Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets two new colour schemes in India at no additional cost
Kawasaki Ninja 300 customers get two new colours to choose from. The additional colours are Lime Green and Ebony-Metallic Moon Dust Grey with graphics on them. The new paint schemes are available at no additional cost. The Ninja 300 still retails at Rs 2.98 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The Ninja 300 gets a 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine that puts out 39PS at 11,000rpm and 27Nm of torque at 10,000rpm. The two-cylinder engine is married to a six-speed gearbox. The bike gets a conventional telescopic suspension set-up in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The brake set-up in the front is a single 290mm single petal disc unit and the rear has a 220mm petal disc. The motorcycle comes equipped with a dual-channel ABS (antilock braking system) along with a slipper clutch.
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,44,735
Starts Rs 2,27,000
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines
- NewsElectric taxi aggregator Blu Smart to ramp up Mumbai operations in 2020
- NewsHonda Cars India announces new warranty scheme of up to 10 years/1,20,000 kilometres
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLA 35 4Matic debuts with 310PS and 400Nm
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA makes global debut