Kawasaki Ninja 650 with candy plasma blue paint option launched in India at Rs 5.33 lakh
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched a candy plasma blue colour option to the Kawasaki Ninja 650. With the introduction of this new colour, India Kawasaki will discontinue offering the Kawasaki Ninja 650 in its existing black paint. There is no mechanical change offered with this new option. Speaking on the occasion, IKM MD Yutaka Yamashita said the company takes a lot of pride in its colour combinations, including the signature black and green. He also said that he hopes the new blue option garners similar interest as the signature colours. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 with ABS is priced at Rs 5.33 lakh (ex-showroom), and will be sold in limited numbers. However, the company has not specified this number. Kawasaki had also launched the Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT edition, which features a Kawasaki Racing Team inspired paint job and graphics. The KRT edition has been re-priced at Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom) from its earlier launch price of Rs 5.69 lakh.
India Kawasaki has been on a launch spree of late, with the introduction of its first cruiser, the Kawasaki Vulcan S, and the Kawasaki Versys X-300 mini adventure tourer motorcycle. Earlier, in 2017, the company had announced that it would open 10 new motorcycle dealerships in the country. The Japanese motorcycle maker had opened 12 dealerships in major cities of India in 2017. The 10 new Kawasaki dealerships will take this number to 22. These new dealerships will be located in Kolhapur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Kolkata, Dehradun, Bhubaneshwar, Ludhiana and Cuncolim (Goa).
Starts Rs 5,49,000
Starts Rs 5,44,000
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch