Kawasaki sets up an authorised workshop in Nerul
Kawasaki India has been trying to up the ante with their post sales services. To this effect, Kawasaki workshops which share space with KTMs have their own air-conditioned bays and specially trained staff. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has now added one more workshop in this effort. Located in Navi Mumbai, the workshop will be fully operational later next week.
The Kawasaki motorcycles that will be serviced here include the Z800, Z1000, Ninja 1000, ZX-10R and ZX-14R. The venue is Shreeji Heights, plot number 01,1A, 1B, 1C, sector number 46A, Palm Beach road, Nerul (west), Navi Mumbai -400706. For setting up an appointment, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch this space for information on the contact numbers, which will be updated here soon.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019