Kawasaki sets up an authorised workshop in Nerul
Kawasaki India has been trying to up the ante with their post sales services. To this effect, Kawasaki workshops which share space with KTMs have their own air-conditioned bays and specially trained staff. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has now added one more workshop in this effort. Located in Navi Mumbai, the workshop will be fully operational later next week.
The Kawasaki motorcycles that will be serviced here include the Z800, Z1000, Ninja 1000, ZX-10R and ZX-14R. The venue is Shreeji Heights, plot number 01,1A, 1B, 1C, sector number 46A, Palm Beach road, Nerul (west), Navi Mumbai -400706. For setting up an appointment, you can drop an email to email@example.com. Watch this space for information on the contact numbers, which will be updated here soon.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks