Kawasaki Vulcan S launched in new pearl lava orange paint option
Kawasaki is selling the Vulcan S with a new orange paint option which it calls 'Pearl Lava Orange'. The Vulcan S is Kawasaki's first cruiser in India and was launched in December last year with a single matt-black paint option. The new paint job is available at a Rs 10,000 premium over the standard black paint, at Rs 5.58 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Kawasaki's first cruiser in India, the Vulcan S is powered by a 650cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine that develops 63PS at 7,500rpm and 64Nm at 6,500rpm. The motor is mated to a six-speed gearbox. Kawasaki says the fuel injected motor is tuned to deliver smooth performance in the low and mid-range, suiting the requirements of a cruiser. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc at the front and a 250mm disc at the rear. ABS is standard.
The Kawasaki Vulcan S looks like a sporty cruiser, given the low slung profile, alloy wheels and off-set monoshock. The most notable feature of the motorcycle is Ergo Fit, which allows the rider to adjust the, handle, footpegs and seat for an optimal riding position. Kawasaki says the Vulcan S will be suitable for all riders, including newbies as well as women motorcyclists.
Starts Rs 5,44,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16