Kawasaki Vulcan S launched in new pearl lava orange paint option
Kawasaki is selling the Vulcan S with a new orange paint option which it calls 'Pearl Lava Orange'. The Vulcan S is Kawasaki's first cruiser in India and was launched in December last year with a single matt-black paint option. The new paint job is available at a Rs 10,000 premium over the standard black paint, at Rs 5.58 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Kawasaki's first cruiser in India, the Vulcan S is powered by a 650cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine that develops 63PS at 7,500rpm and 64Nm at 6,500rpm. The motor is mated to a six-speed gearbox. Kawasaki says the fuel injected motor is tuned to deliver smooth performance in the low and mid-range, suiting the requirements of a cruiser. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc at the front and a 250mm disc at the rear. ABS is standard.
The Kawasaki Vulcan S looks like a sporty cruiser, given the low slung profile, alloy wheels and off-set monoshock. The most notable feature of the motorcycle is Ergo Fit, which allows the rider to adjust the, handle, footpegs and seat for an optimal riding position. Kawasaki says the Vulcan S will be suitable for all riders, including newbies as well as women motorcyclists.
Starts Rs 5,48,400
Starts Rs 2,50,000
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- NewsMG Hector SUV to sport 19 exclusive features - launch next month
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip