Kawasaki Z800 in pictures
Kawasaki Z800 is all set for a January launch in India. Its arrival was first teased at the launch of Kawasaki Z1000 and the Ninja 1000 in Pune. Expected to be priced around Rs 8.5 lakh ex-showroom, the Z800 will mark the fifth CBU Kawasaki and seventh Kawasaki overall to go on sale in India. We will bring you more on the z800 soon. Till then, here is an image gallery of the bike. You.
The Z800 makes 113PS at 10,200rpm and peak torque is 93Nm at 8,000rpm, which makes the motorcycle powerful enough to be a visceral ride on our streets
Being a budget motorcycle abroad, the Z800 doesn't get the kind of fancy equipment or electronics like the ZX-10R but the international reviews say the steel backbone frame and adjustable suspention come together very effectively
The engine is 806cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-line four tuned for strong low-mid range torque
New opposed, 4-piston calipers gripping larger-diameter 310 mm petal discs
the Z800 is aggressive but is clearly the older face of naked aggression for Kawasaki
Starts Rs 15,60,000
- FeaturesAge of the smart car: Simplifying connected technology
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged