Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black edition launched in India
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched the Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black edition in India. This limited edition Kawasaki Z900 is mechanically similar to the standard Z900 which was launched earlier this year and gains a new paint scheme and graphics. The Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black comes powered by a 948cc, liquid cooled, inline four cylinder motor that develops 125PS and 98.6Nm. Kawasaki had initially launched the Z900 at Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) as it came with a few accessories. However, later the Kawasaki Z900 did away with the add-ons and was available at Rs 7.68 lakh for the base motorcycle. The Metallic Spark Black edition is priced the same as the standard Z900. A new Kawasaki Z900RS is expected at Tokyo later this year.
The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission and gets a slip-assist clutch.The styling features the Japanese Sugomi design language that's also seen in the bigger Z1000. The brand new tubular trellis frame and a lightweight swing arm on the Z900 makes it about 20 kg lighter than the Z800. IKM MD Yutaka Yamashita said, "The Z900 received a very positive response. I hope that with this new edition, passionate customers who waited for this colour will be happy." We had recently taken the Z900 for a comparison test with the Triumph Street Triple S.
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar