Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black edition launched in India
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched the Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black edition in India. This limited edition Kawasaki Z900 is mechanically similar to the standard Z900 which was launched earlier this year and gains a new paint scheme and graphics. The Kawasaki Z900 Metallic Spark Black comes powered by a 948cc, liquid cooled, inline four cylinder motor that develops 125PS and 98.6Nm. Kawasaki had initially launched the Z900 at Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) as it came with a few accessories. However, later the Kawasaki Z900 did away with the add-ons and was available at Rs 7.68 lakh for the base motorcycle. The Metallic Spark Black edition is priced the same as the standard Z900. A new Kawasaki Z900RS is expected at Tokyo later this year.
The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission and gets a slip-assist clutch.The styling features the Japanese Sugomi design language that's also seen in the bigger Z1000. The brand new tubular trellis frame and a lightweight swing arm on the Z900 makes it about 20 kg lighter than the Z800. IKM MD Yutaka Yamashita said, "The Z900 received a very positive response. I hope that with this new edition, passionate customers who waited for this colour will be happy." We had recently taken the Z900 for a comparison test with the Triumph Street Triple S.
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 9,19,500
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- ReviewComparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200
- NewsMercedes brand name completes 120 years
- FeaturesMaruti Suzuki S-Presso long term review: Introduction
- NewsBajaj launches the 2020 Dominar 400 at Rs 1.91 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055