Kawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
Kawasaki released a teaser video on Monday hinting at a new supercharged motorcycle from the 'Z' family. The Japanese manufacturer seems to be in the mood to treat its naked roadsters just as their Kawasaki Ninja H2 sport motorcycle, Kawasaki H2R track-ready motorcycle and the Kawasaki H2 SX sports tourer.
The teaser video is an animated representation of a supercharger and ends with a glimpse of 'Z'. Going by the tradition of Kawasaki unveiling motorcycles at EICMA, it is safe to say that the upcoming supercharged Z will be showcased at EICMA 2019 in Milan, Italy.
The motorcycle could be based on an all-new platform but the power source could be a new iteration of the older engine design. That could offer more usable power outputs at lower revs. The styling could be a more aggressive form of the 'Sumogi' design language that we see on the current Z1000.
Like the H2, Kawasaki will bring their new offering to the Indian market but not so soon. Expect the new supercharged Z to hit the Indian showrooms by mid or late 2020.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 34,50,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- News2020 Honda CD 110 Dream launched for Rs 62,729
- NewsCoronavirus impact: BMW Group India resumes operation at its plant in Chennai
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!