Kent CamEye dash-camera launched for Rs 17,999
Kent has launched its dashboard camera called the CamEye for an introductory price of Rs 17,999 and is also offering a three-month subscription as part of the launch offer. The camera can be bought from the company or an online e-commerce website. Kent CamEye is powered by 4G connectivity and also tracks the real-time GPS location of a car.
The dash camera can be synced to the user's smartphone transfer data via a smartphone application. The application is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
Kent CamEye has been launched at an introductory price of Rs 17,999
The CamEye uses dual cameras to record the outside view as well as the inside of the car, and also allows live video streaming of either camera on the mobile phone through the cellphone application. The recorded data is stored on a secure cloud which can be accessed by the user.
Kent CamEye features face recognition and matching and it can notify the car owner if an unknown person is driving their car. Along with it, it can detect if the driver is sleeping in the car with the air conditioning turned on. The Kent CamEye can also alert the owner if someone obstructs the view of either camera with a cloth or a newspaper.
Shah Rukh Khan joins senior Bollywood actress Hema Malini, who has been promoting KENT water purifiers for over 15 years now
The camera is equipped with a location positioning sensor as well as an accelerometer and has a 3,000 mAh battery with an inbuilt memory of 8GB. The Kent CamEye is compatible with all cars and trucks.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip