Kerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
The Kerala floods in recent days have claimed as many as 94 lives and also caused massive damage to various parts of the southern state. As everyone affected takes stock of the damage, there is also a major setback in terms of damage to parked vehicles which were inundated or washed away by the floods. Stepping up to help its customers with such damage vehicles, Nissan India has announced that it is extending support to them. The comprehensive service support covers the Nissan and Datsun customers in the state.
The company has set up special emergency repair teams and additional trained manpower has been designated from dealerships in neighbouring states to expedite repair times for affected vehicles. It is also offering a free towing service for these vehicles.
Nissan India has also issued an essential safety advisory and set up a 24-hour special desk (Helpdesk Support Number: 022-62613360) for faster insurance claims and settlement for flood-affected vehicles. If you are an affected Nissan India customer, you can find the details from this toll-free helpline number: 18002093456.
Speaking about the initiative, Sanjeev Aggarwal, vice president (aftersales and supply chain) of Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "We empathise with the current situation in the state of Kerala and are taking necessary measures to extend support to our customers in the state."
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip