Kerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
The Kerala floods in recent days have claimed as many as 94 lives and also caused massive damage to various parts of the southern state. As everyone affected takes stock of the damage, there is also a major setback in terms of damage to parked vehicles which were inundated or washed away by the floods. Stepping up to help its customers with such damage vehicles, Nissan India has announced that it is extending support to them. The comprehensive service support covers the Nissan and Datsun customers in the state.
The company has set up special emergency repair teams and additional trained manpower has been designated from dealerships in neighbouring states to expedite repair times for affected vehicles. It is also offering a free towing service for these vehicles.
Nissan India has also issued an essential safety advisory and set up a 24-hour special desk (Helpdesk Support Number: 022-62613360) for faster insurance claims and settlement for flood-affected vehicles. If you are an affected Nissan India customer, you can find the details from this toll-free helpline number: 18002093456.
Speaking about the initiative, Sanjeev Aggarwal, vice president (aftersales and supply chain) of Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "We empathise with the current situation in the state of Kerala and are taking necessary measures to extend support to our customers in the state."
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review