Kerala floods: Piaggio announces free service camps for Aprilia and Vespa
Piaggio India has announced that it will set up free service camps for flood affected Aprilias and Vespas vehicles in Kerala. The camp has been open to customers since yesterday and will remain open until today. Under this initiative, Piaggio would also refurbish all the affected showrooms and service centres in Kerala and conduct workshops to help customers with skills and tactics that can be useful in case of a vehicle breakdown. The service will include a comprehensive check-up to assess for any flood-caused damage. The initiative is aimed at attending and servicing the vehicles damaged by the unprecedented flood with service camps set out across all our dealerships in Kerala.
Customers can also take their two-wheelers that require repair, to the nearest Vespa and Aprilia service centres to get labour-free servicing and maintenance and buy spare parts at discounted rates. Commenting on the initiative, Diego Graffi, CEO and MD Piaggio India said, "We stand with the people of Kerala in their times of adversity. We, as a two-wheeler company, are responsible for our customers' safety and this initiative is part of our commitment to ensure our customers get to ride their Vespa and Aprilia scooters without any hassle."
Ashish Yakhmi, who heads a two wheeler business added, "Safety of our customers has been our core value proposition and this particular initiative is aligned to help all our customers spread across Kerala to avail of a hassle-free service."
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review