Kerala floods: TVS announces check-up and service camp for flood-affected vehicles
TVS Motor Company has announced a check-up and service camp for all its vehicles in Kerala. This announcement comes on the back of the recent floods that have caused severe damage to life and property in the southern state. The camp will be held from August 27 to September 3 at all the TVS dealerships and service centres in Kerala. The service will include a comprehensive check-up to assess for any flood-caused damage. This will also include a free oil change and zero labour cost for the flood-affected vehicles. TVS has also recently donated Rs 1 crore to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF). Affected TVS customers in Kerala can find out more details from these contact numbers: 9946820444, 9072310750, 9072311469.
Below is the full press release from TVS Motor Company:
As part of the ongoing efforts to help relief efforts in flood-stricken Kerala, TVS Motor Company has announced focussed service camp for all TVS customers in the state from August 27th to September 3rd, 2018. This will be applicable across all TVS Motor dealers and authorised service centres in Kerala and customers can bring their two-wheeler or three-wheeler to avail this service camp. The service will include a detailed and comprehensive vehicle check-up to look for any flood related damages and repair them immediately. TVS Motor Company will offer free engine oil replacement and zero labour cost for the flood affected vehicles in Kerala.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. KN Radhakrishnan, President and CEO, TVS Motor Company said, "As a customer centric organisation, TVS Motor has always been in the forefront of providing support to our customers in times of national tragedies. The damage and destruction caused by the distressing flood is huge and we want to help people get back to normal life as soon as they can. We care for our valued customers, therefore, we have started this initiative to provide them with some immediate relief."
TVS Motor Company advises customers not to attempt to re-start the engine of a flood-affected vehicle to avoid engine damage. The company will ensure adequate availability of genuine spare parts for all TVS customers in Kerala to ensure a hassle-free and quick service experience.
This will be in addition to the Rs. 1 crore the company has contributed to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF).
For additional information, customers can contact their nearest authorized service station or through our Helpline numbers; 9946820444, 9072310750, 9072311469.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show