Kevin Flynn is the new president and MD of Fiat Chrysler India
After the exit of Nagesh Basavanhalli from Fiat India, the company has a new MD and president in the form of Kevin Flynn. He joins Fiat after his stint with JLR where he was the company's MD in South Africa. Flynn has been in the automotive industry from the last 30 years and will be responsible for the overall sales of Fiat India. He will also manage after sales, parts and customer care across more than 132 Fiat dealerships in 98 cities across 24 states in India.
Commenting on the appointment, John Kett, vice president and general manager, APAC Operations, FCA said, "Kevin is a strong, strategic and dynamic leader with the ability to shape brand and business culture. With his breadth of experience and focus on customer experience, we are confident that Kevin will drive FCA India into the next phase of growth."
Fiat is looking to bring in its Abarth range into the country this year.
Kevin Flynn is the new MD and president of Fiat India
|Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) India today announced the appointment of Kevin Flynn as the new President and Managing Director for India Operations. This appointment is effective immediately. Flynn replaces Nagesh Basavanhalli, who left the company to pursue other interests. Flynn is a veteran of the automobile industry with 30 years of international and multi-brand experience. He joins FCA from Jaguar Land Rover, where he served as Managing Director of Jaguar Land Rover South Africa & Sub Sahara Africa. Flynn will be responsible for strengthening the overall sales of the Fiat brand in India and the new brands that will be introduced in the country. His role also includes the management of service, parts and customer care across more than 132 dealerships in 98 cities across 24 states in India. Fiat will be introducing the Abarth brand in 2015, which will have its own brand identity. Commenting on the appointment, Mr. John Kett, Vice President and General Manager, APAC Operations, FCA said, "Kevin is a strong, strategic and dynamic leader with the ability to shape brand and business culture. With his breadth of experience and focus on customer experience, we are confident that Kevin will drive FCA India into the next phase of growth."|
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000