Kia K900 to debut at the 2013 Los Angeles Motor Show
South Korean automaker Kia has announced that it will bring its new K900 premium sedan to next month's LA Motor Show. The RWD flagship luxury sedan by Kia is designed specifically for the US market and will go on sale next year.
The RWD luxury indulgence will go on sale next year in the US
The car is known as the K9 in Korea and the Quoris globally. The K900, in the US, draws inspiration from the Hyundai Equus and Hyundai Genesis. There has been no official confirmation, but the K900 could get the V6 and V8 options, the 333PS 3.8-litre V6 and 429PS 5.0-litre V8 engines from the Genesis. Expect the K900 to have LED lamp assemblies, infotainment systems and other driver assists.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India