Kia K900 to debut at the 2013 Los Angeles Motor Show
South Korean automaker Kia has announced that it will bring its new K900 premium sedan to next month's LA Motor Show. The RWD flagship luxury sedan by Kia is designed specifically for the US market and will go on sale next year.
The RWD luxury indulgence will go on sale next year in the US
The car is known as the K9 in Korea and the Quoris globally. The K900, in the US, draws inspiration from the Hyundai Equus and Hyundai Genesis. There has been no official confirmation, but the K900 could get the V6 and V8 options, the 333PS 3.8-litre V6 and 429PS 5.0-litre V8 engines from the Genesis. Expect the K900 to have LED lamp assemblies, infotainment systems and other driver assists.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa