Kia Motors inaugurate its first dealership in India
Kia Motors India inaugurated its first dealership in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is Kia Motors' first step to expanding its presence in India. The showroom is designed on Kia Motors' 'Red Cube' concept and is spread across 12,000 sq ft. The dealership has dedicated consulting areas, lounge and a cafe for customers, new car delivery areas along with after-sales facilities.
Kia Motors' dealership in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Speaking at the occasion, Manohar Bhat, Head of Sales and Marketing, Kia Motors India said, "We are happy to reflect quality and speed in everything that we do and hence we already have our first showroom in India ready, much before we start selling our products. This is an important milestone for Kia Motors India as it marks the customer-focused physical presence of the brand in the country."
(L-R)Mr. Rohan Talwar of Allied Motors, Mr. Kookhyun Shim, MD CEO, Mr. Yong S Kim, Executive Director, Mr Manohar Bhat, Head Sales &Marketing of Kia Motors India
In the early months of 2018, Kia Motors announced its plant set up in Andhra Pradesh which will not only make the cars for the Indian market but will cater to the international market as well. The manufacturing facility is said to have a capacity of producing 3 lakh vehicle annually.
Last month, Kia Motors began trial production of SP concept based SUV and is preparing for its launch in by mid-2019. Kia has based the SP2i on the Hyundai Creta and will also share mechanicals and drivetrain options. Expect Kia's portfolio to expand by Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsBGauss launches two new electric scooters A2 and B8, prices start from Rs 50,000
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block