Kia releases image of new mid-size MPV ahead of 2014 New York Auto Show debut
Kia has released a teaser image of its MPV which will debut at the New York International Auto Show on April 16. We believe that this MPV is the 2015 Sedona, whose previous iterations have had a difficult life in the US market. Kia introduced the car in 2006 and then stopped sales of the car in 2012, before again putting it on sale in 2013.
From what we can make out of the teaser image the mid-size MPV sports an aggressive look with the front getting a big, wide, smirky looking meshed grille. The headlights seem to have received LED daytime running lights. Big wheels with bold arches also lend a touch of boldness. The rear silhouette seems to mirror that of the Sedona.
Kia haven't disclosed much information but said that their newest offering will carry eight people and their belongings in comfort. More information will be released in the coming weeks.
KIA TO UNVEIL ALL NEW MPV AT 2014 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
|Kia will unveil an all-new midsize multi-purpose vehicle at the 2014 New York International Auto Show on Wednesday 16 April. This global debut will challenge the segment and will offer the functionality to transport as many as eight passengers and their belongings whilst also serving as a purposeful offering for adventure seekers. More information will be released in the weeks ahead. Ends|
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani