Kia Seltos SUV garners over 6000 bookings on the first day - launch on August 22
Kia Seltos SUV was unveiled last month and the bookings officially commenced on July 16. The Kia Seltos could be booked online as well as company's 265 touchpoints across 160 cities pan India. The SUV received over 6,000 bookings on the first day out of which 1,628 were done online. The token amount to book a Kia Selto is Rs 25,000 and the SUV will be launched in India on August 22.
The Seltos will get three engines and four gearboxes to chose from - 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine, also 1.4-litre turbo petrol. And seven-speed- Dual-clutch-automatic, six-step-continuously-variable-transmission (CVT), six-speed torque converter unit and six-speed manual transmission.
The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol can be had with a dual-clutch-automatic, the 1.5-litre petrol has the option of a CVT and the 1.5-litre diesel automatic gets a torque converter. the six-speed manual is common to all engines.
The SUV will have three driving modes - Sports, Normal and Eco. Which will not only change the engine response but will also change the steering feel and weight. The different traction controls on offer are Mud, Snow/Wet and Sand.
Kia is also offering UVO connect system that 37 features with 3-years subscription free-of-cost. The instrument cluster gets a 7-inch screen. The Kia Seltos will get eight mono-tone and five dual-tone colours on offer.
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!