Kia Seltos SUV garners over 6000 bookings on the first day - launch on August 22
Kia Seltos SUV was unveiled last month and the bookings officially commenced on July 16. The Kia Seltos could be booked online as well as company's 265 touchpoints across 160 cities pan India. The SUV received over 6,000 bookings on the first day out of which 1,628 were done online. The token amount to book a Kia Selto is Rs 25,000 and the SUV will be launched in India on August 22.
The Seltos will get three engines and four gearboxes to chose from - 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine, also 1.4-litre turbo petrol. And seven-speed- Dual-clutch-automatic, six-step-continuously-variable-transmission (CVT), six-speed torque converter unit and six-speed manual transmission.
The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol can be had with a dual-clutch-automatic, the 1.5-litre petrol has the option of a CVT and the 1.5-litre diesel automatic gets a torque converter. the six-speed manual is common to all engines.
The SUV will have three driving modes - Sports, Normal and Eco. Which will not only change the engine response but will also change the steering feel and weight. The different traction controls on offer are Mud, Snow/Wet and Sand.
Kia is also offering UVO connect system that 37 features with 3-years subscription free-of-cost. The instrument cluster gets a 7-inch screen. The Kia Seltos will get eight mono-tone and five dual-tone colours on offer.
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively