KTM 125 Duke gets a price hike of Rs 5,000 retails at Rs 1.3 lakh
KTM 125 Duke, the company's cash cow sees get a second price hike in 2019. The KTM 125 Duke debuted in the Indian market at a sticker price of Rs 1.18 lakh and now it retails at Rs 1.30 lakh (both the prices are ex-showroom India).
The recently launched KTM 125 Duke
This price hike takes the KTM 125 Duke closer to the recently launched Yamaha MT-15 and we can't help but question the 125 Duke's value for money proposition. However, this hike could be a result of a higher manufacturing cost as well as a higher raw material cost.
The 125 Duke gets a 125cc liquid cooled engine that puts out 14.5PS at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of torque at 8,000rpm and the engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The 125 Duke boasts of features like a USD (upside down) fork setup in the front and radially mounted front 300mm disc brake. The bike also gets an aluminium swingarm with a mono-shock absorber with 10 preload settings. The safety features include a single channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system) with a rear wheel lift protection system.
Also Watch:- 2019 KTM 125 Duke - First Ride Video
Starts Rs 1,38,041
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business
- NewsNissan Magnite SUV concept's interior design revealed, could feature an AMT
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India