KTM 125 Duke gets a price hike of Rs 5,000 retails at Rs 1.3 lakh
KTM 125 Duke, the company's cash cow sees get a second price hike in 2019. The KTM 125 Duke debuted in the Indian market at a sticker price of Rs 1.18 lakh and now it retails at Rs 1.30 lakh (both the prices are ex-showroom India).
The recently launched KTM 125 Duke
This price hike takes the KTM 125 Duke closer to the recently launched Yamaha MT-15 and we can't help but question the 125 Duke's value for money proposition. However, this hike could be a result of a higher manufacturing cost as well as a higher raw material cost.
The 125 Duke gets a 125cc liquid cooled engine that puts out 14.5PS at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of torque at 8,000rpm and the engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The 125 Duke boasts of features like a USD (upside down) fork setup in the front and radially mounted front 300mm disc brake. The bike also gets an aluminium swingarm with a mono-shock absorber with 10 preload settings. The safety features include a single channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system) with a rear wheel lift protection system.
Starts Rs 1,51,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsHonda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
- NewsDucati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 specifications revealed
- NewsKia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22