KTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
Scalpel, KTM 790 Duke has been launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakh ex-showroom. At this price point the motorcycle slots between Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple S. in its initial phase, KTM has launched the bike in nine cities - Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
While the on-road cost of the KTM 790 Duke will set you back by Rs 10.90 lakh which is Rs 60,000 dearer than the Triumph Street Triple S' on-road cost, Bajaj Auto is offering an interesting finance scheme for you to take the motorcycle home with less hassle.
The minimum down payment KTM is asking is Rs 1.7 lakh which is shy below 20 per cent of the motorcycle's ex-showroom cost. The rest of the amount will be loaned on a rate of interest of 7.75 per cent. The tenure that the finance is offered for is five years and this brings the monthly instalment to Rs 19,000. The finance scheme covers registration and insurance cost. However, the calculation of the finance may differ depending on what insurance scheme one opts for.
Also see: 2019 KTM 790 Duke | First Ride Review
Also Watch: 2020 KTM Duke 790 | Road Test
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh
- NewsToyota GR Super Sport hypercar prototype debuts at Le Mans 2020
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud