KTM Adventure, Duke and RC motorcycles to get upto 5 years warranty
If you have been planning to buy a KTM motorcycle, now should be the time as the company has recently announced a multiple rewards programme for customers buying new KTM motorcycles before September 20, 2020. This includes free three-year additional warranty over and above the existing two-year warranty, complimentary one year roadside assistance with coverage across the country and lastly a chance to win an iPhone 11 and KTM Fan package every week. This package, that would otherwise cost. Rs 5,000, is being offered on a complimentary basis for all the customers getting their new motorcycles across the country.
"KTM is the most loved European brand among the biking enthusiasts in India with a phenomenal response for every product upgrade & introduction. To further encourage brand aspirants to own a KTM, we have raised the value proposition by providing a limited period offer of free three years extended warranty and one year road side assistance. All that the customers have to do is rush to our stores and book their favourite KTM to avail the benefits" commented, Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd
KTM India, presently, has its presence in 365 cities with 460 stores. The popular two-wheeler manufacturer has built a strong customer base of over 2.7 lakh biking enthusiasts in this short period of time making India the largest global market for KTM.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300