KTM Duke 200 launched in Malaysia
The holiday season has just begun and Bajaj has already started handing out the goodies. In a surprise move, KTM has launched the soon to be launched in India KTM Duke 200 in Malaysia. This can only mean that an India launch is just around the corner, perhaps even sooner than the expected year-end date. With the Honda CBR 250R having being launched earlier this year, and the new Yamaha R15 to be unveiled tomorrow, the KTM news adds to the excitement in the performance biking segment in the country.
There is no word on the technical specifications yet but considering the Duke 125's healthy 15PS it's safe to assume the 200 will produce about 20 odd ponies, with some reports claiming as much as 22-24PS. But wait and watch we shall have to. What we do know is that considering the bike's street credibility it will have a healthy torque curve which should make ideal to breeze through traffic.
- NewsSkoda Enyaq iV electric SUV revealed in design sketches ahead of September 1 reveal
- OpinionThackeray approaches Gadkari, he saves 400-year-old tree on the highway
- NewsTata Altroz, Harrier, Nexon and Tiago prices hiked, Tigor more affordable
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh