KTM Duke 200 seen with side-mounted exhaust in Indonesia
The Indonesian-market KTM Duke 200 has been seen with the side-mounted exhaust from the larger Duke 390. Another noticeable change mentioned in the new bike's brochure is the addition of a catalytic converter to the exhaust system. The motorcycle was seen at the 2018 Indonesia International Motor Show. While the Indonesian bike is made in India, it is 4.5 kgs lighter due to Indian-spec motorcycle getting larger alloy wheels.
The KTM Duke 200 is powered by a 199cc single-cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine which puts out 25PS and is mated to a 6-speed manual. The bike sits on a powder-coated tubular space frame made from steel tubes. Disc-brakes are available at both ends via four piston radial calliper in the front and single piston floating calliper at the rear. The Duke 200 weighs about 137 kg. The bike was recently updated for the 2017 model year.
There is a possibility that these updates will make their way to the Indian-spec motorcycle as well. The 2018 Duke 200 KTM will compete with TVS Apache RTR 200 and Bajaj Pulsar NS200.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent