KTM launches 390 Duke in black colour in India
KTM 390 Duke now available in 'Midnight Black' colour. So far the 390 Duke was available in India with only the white colour option. Starting today customers will also get the option of "Midnight Black". The 390 has been selling like hot cakes since its launch with a lot of dealerships claiming that they are actually moving more 390s than 200s. The choice of a new colour scheme should only help things further since it will not have any effect on the pricing of the product.
KTM 390 Duke black
First seen at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy in November 2013 the new color scheme will now be available at KTM showrooms across the country. Bookings for the black Duke 390 have commenced today and deliveries will start from February.
Apart from the body colour and graphics all other shades remain the same, which means the steel trellis frame and wheels will still come in a vibrant shade of orange. Speaking on this occasion Amit Nandi vice president (Probiking) said "Packing in 44PS of power and 35Nm of torque and weighing only 154 Kg (kerb weight), the 390 Duke has truly been India's first mid-size sports bike. With the introduction of the new black color KTM fans will have the option of choosing a color that expresses them best."
KTM currently has 115 operational stores across the country and the 390 Duke is available across these stores at a price of Rs.1,86,500 (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block