KTM RC125 deliveries commence in India
KTM RC 125 that has been recently launched in India for the price of Rs 1.47 lakh ex-showroom, has started reaching the hands of customers. KTM RC 125 is effectively a fully faired version of the KTM 125 Duke. However, it sports the necessary changes such as the sharper steering geometry, more cornering clearance, a committed riding triangle.
The styling is of a supersport and the bike flaunts lines and creases that we've seen earlier on the RC390 and the RC200.
The engine is a 125cc motor that puts out 14.5PS at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The cycle parts include WP USD (upside down) forks in the front and a mono-shock in the rear. The bike gets a 300mm disc in the front and a 230mm disc in the rear equipped with a single channel ABS (anti-lock braking system). The motorcycle also gets an aluminium swingarm.
The KTM RC 125 rivals the Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 which is priced at Rs Rs 1.39 lakh ex-showroom and produces more power from a bigger engine. The other motorcycle can bein one's consideration is the recently launched Suzuki Gixxer SF that offers a fully faired design, a bigger engine and also similar power figures. And is priced at Rs 1.09 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 1,51,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
Starts Rs 1,47,000
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 20,39,233
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its December 3 India launch
- NewsHyundai Aura compact sedan spotted on test in India - launch expected early 2020
- NewsBluArmor BLU3 E20 helmet cooling device announced - will be launched in January 2020
- NewsCFMoto's first dealership inaugurated in Mumbai
- News6.5 lakh units of Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback sold since its 2015 debut