KTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
KTM has added a new black colour option to its supersport model, the KTM RC 200. The RC 200 is already available in a white paint job and is powered by a 200cc liquid-cooled DOHC engine delivering 25 PS power and 19.2 Nm of torque.
The RC 200 uses a steel trellis frame, aluminium swingarm and the faired bodywork highlights its on-track credentials. Other notable components are upside down (USD) front forks, a multifunctional digital console and clip-on handlebars. The bike is closely related to the KTM Duke 200.
Speaking on the occasion Amit Nandi, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said that the RC 200 constitutes a significant part of the KTM portfolio and it is only fair that they broaden the choice for customers with the addition of a new black colour option.
Priced at Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the RC 200 has enjoyed considerable success despite the premium pricing. Now, KTM hopes to continue the success of the RC and Duke series with the new 390 Adventure coming next year.
Starts Rs 1,76,640
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test