KTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
KTM has added a new black colour option to its supersport model, the KTM RC 200. The RC 200 is already available in a white paint job and is powered by a 200cc liquid-cooled DOHC engine delivering 25 PS power and 19.2 Nm of torque.
The RC 200 uses a steel trellis frame, aluminium swingarm and the faired bodywork highlights its on-track credentials. Other notable components are upside down (USD) front forks, a multifunctional digital console and clip-on handlebars. The bike is closely related to the KTM Duke 200.
Speaking on the occasion Amit Nandi, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said that the RC 200 constitutes a significant part of the KTM portfolio and it is only fair that they broaden the choice for customers with the addition of a new black colour option.
Priced at Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the RC 200 has enjoyed considerable success despite the premium pricing. Now, KTM hopes to continue the success of the RC and Duke series with the new 390 Adventure coming next year.
Starts Rs 1,76,640
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300