KTM RC 390 and RC 200 to be launched on September 9
We've just got news that the KTM RC 390 and its little sibling the KTM RC 200 will be launched in Pune on September 9. Both the RC 390 and the RC 200 will feature the same single-cylinder, liquid cooled 375cc and 200cc four-stroke engines as their Duke counterparts, churning out 43PS and 25PS, respectively. While those figures are the same as those of the 390 Duke, the devil is in the details and apart from the obvious fairing and the clip-on handlebars, the RC 390 also features a sharper steering angle that should make the already sharp steering, razor sharp.
Other significant changes will include a new 9.5-litre steel fuel tank specifically developed for the RC as well as revised foot pegs and controls for steeper cornering angles. Both bikes are also slightly taller than their naked counterparts with better ground clearance and taller seat heights. All the better for going faster around corners at a racetrack we can't wait. Shumi has already taken the 390 Duke to one and we can't wait to take these two out there either.
You can look forward to a first ride report on both these rockets just around the time you'll learn how much they're going to cost you, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
More on the KTM RC 390 and RC 200 from OVERDRIVE:-
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 2,52,928
Starts Rs 1,96,768
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled