KTM RC 390 and RC 200 to be launched on September 9
We've just got news that the KTM RC 390 and its little sibling the KTM RC 200 will be launched in Pune on September 9. Both the RC 390 and the RC 200 will feature the same single-cylinder, liquid cooled 375cc and 200cc four-stroke engines as their Duke counterparts, churning out 43PS and 25PS, respectively. While those figures are the same as those of the 390 Duke, the devil is in the details and apart from the obvious fairing and the clip-on handlebars, the RC 390 also features a sharper steering angle that should make the already sharp steering, razor sharp.
Other significant changes will include a new 9.5-litre steel fuel tank specifically developed for the RC as well as revised foot pegs and controls for steeper cornering angles. Both bikes are also slightly taller than their naked counterparts with better ground clearance and taller seat heights. All the better for going faster around corners at a racetrack we can't wait. Shumi has already taken the 390 Duke to one and we can't wait to take these two out there either.
You can look forward to a first ride report on both these rockets just around the time you'll learn how much they're going to cost you, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
More on the KTM RC 390 and RC 200 from OVERDRIVE:-
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 1,76,640
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000