Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster image gallery
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster was just unveiled and it is absolutely gorgeous. This supercar, which goes up against cars like the Ferrari 488 Spider and the Audi R8 Spyder V10 Plus, produces 740PS of power and 690Nm of torque, and has a claimed 0-100kmph time of 3.0 seconds and a top speed of 350kmph. Like the coupe, the S variant gets 40PS more power than the standard Aventador Roadster, four-wheel steering, upgraded suspension and an individual drive mode called Ego.
Here's a detailed look at the car through images:
The front-end of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets a more aggressive-looking front bumper than the standard Aventador Roadster. And we like aggressive!
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets 20-inch wheels at the front and 21-inch wheels at rear, both sets wearing sticky Pirelli P Zero tyres that were specially developed for the Aventador S
The two carbon-fibre roof panels on The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster weigh less that 6kg together. Those lines, though...wow!
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster's roof panels can be stowed away under the bonnet for when you want some wind in your hair
The rear of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster is different from the coupe's rear. The Roadster gets a bridge running over the engine which spilts the slats
The slats at the rear of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster can be had in a carbon-fibre finish or in this transparent trim. Now who wouldn't want to show off that V12?
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets loads of Alcantara leather, a gorgeous layout and there are a lot of customisation options
Of course, is the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster a real Lamborghini without scissor doors?
Few things probably sound as nice as that naturally-aspirated 6.5-litre V12 in the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster
Starts Rs 3.69 Crore
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled