Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster image gallery
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster was just unveiled and it is absolutely gorgeous. This supercar, which goes up against cars like the Ferrari 488 Spider and the Audi R8 Spyder V10 Plus, produces 740PS of power and 690Nm of torque, and has a claimed 0-100kmph time of 3.0 seconds and a top speed of 350kmph. Like the coupe, the S variant gets 40PS more power than the standard Aventador Roadster, four-wheel steering, upgraded suspension and an individual drive mode called Ego.
Here's a detailed look at the car through images:
The front-end of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets a more aggressive-looking front bumper than the standard Aventador Roadster. And we like aggressive!
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets 20-inch wheels at the front and 21-inch wheels at rear, both sets wearing sticky Pirelli P Zero tyres that were specially developed for the Aventador S
The two carbon-fibre roof panels on The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster weigh less that 6kg together. Those lines, though...wow!
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster's roof panels can be stowed away under the bonnet for when you want some wind in your hair
The rear of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster is different from the coupe's rear. The Roadster gets a bridge running over the engine which spilts the slats
The slats at the rear of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster can be had in a carbon-fibre finish or in this transparent trim. Now who wouldn't want to show off that V12?
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster gets loads of Alcantara leather, a gorgeous layout and there are a lot of customisation options
Of course, is the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster a real Lamborghini without scissor doors?
Few things probably sound as nice as that naturally-aspirated 6.5-litre V12 in the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000