Lamborghini Aventador S to be launched in India on March 3
The Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe is set to be launched in India on March 3, 2017 in Mumbai at a price upwards of Rs 5 crore, ex-showroom. The Aventador S will get the same naturally aspirated V12 engine with a 7-speed gearbox from the standard Aventador Coupe, but will produce 740PS of power at 8,400rpm. That is 40PS more than before. Torque however, remains the same at 690Nm, which is produced at 5,500rpm. Apart from the active suspension, the Lamborghini Aventador S will also feature a four-wheel steering system which, as the name suggests, turns the rear wheels along with the front wheels, while entering a corner. The car will also feature a new driving mode called Ego. This mode allows the driver to individually adjust drivetrain and suspension settings.
There are a couple of noticeable visual updates on the Lamborghini Aventador S too. At the front, the car gets a new bumper, while the side gets new air vents over the engine, which are supposed to reduce turbulence and improve cooling and efficiency. According to Lamborghini, the new design elements improve front downforce by 130 per cent. The Aventador S also features a fresh set of 20-inch and 21-inch wheels at the front and rear. The biggest change to the interior meanwhile, is the new TFT LCD digital instrument cluster.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch