Lamborghini Aventador S to be launched in India on March 3
The Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe is set to be launched in India on March 3, 2017 in Mumbai at a price upwards of Rs 5 crore, ex-showroom. The Aventador S will get the same naturally aspirated V12 engine with a 7-speed gearbox from the standard Aventador Coupe, but will produce 740PS of power at 8,400rpm. That is 40PS more than before. Torque however, remains the same at 690Nm, which is produced at 5,500rpm. Apart from the active suspension, the Lamborghini Aventador S will also feature a four-wheel steering system which, as the name suggests, turns the rear wheels along with the front wheels, while entering a corner. The car will also feature a new driving mode called Ego. This mode allows the driver to individually adjust drivetrain and suspension settings.
There are a couple of noticeable visual updates on the Lamborghini Aventador S too. At the front, the car gets a new bumper, while the side gets new air vents over the engine, which are supposed to reduce turbulence and improve cooling and efficiency. According to Lamborghini, the new design elements improve front downforce by 130 per cent. The Aventador S also features a fresh set of 20-inch and 21-inch wheels at the front and rear. The biggest change to the interior meanwhile, is the new TFT LCD digital instrument cluster.
Starts Rs 3.69 Crore
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon