Lamborghini Huracan Avio launched in India at Rs 3.71 crore
Exotic supercar manufacturer Lamborghini today launched the Huracan Avio in India. Priced at Rs 3.71 crore ex-showroom, the Huracan special edition pays a tribute to aviation and aeronautics and will see a limited production of 250 units.
While the Huracan Avio does resemble the regular version, it gets five new exterior colours, complemented by unique liveries. The names of the paint shades - Blu Grifo, Grigio Nibbio, Grigio Vulcano and Verde Turbine - are inspired by the different courses at the Accademia Aeronautica. There are a host of one-offs that the supercar gets like the white-grey paint scheme with dual stripes that run from the bonnet to the roof.
In addition, the Lamborghini Huracan Avio gets a distinct L63 logo wherein the "L" denotes Lamborghini and the 63 signifies the year at which the company was founded. Just like the regular Lamborghini Huracan, the Huracan Avio gets a carbon-fibre aluminium hybrid chassis. The driver can choose from three driving modes - Strada, Sport and Corsa. Each driving mode alters the way the engine and gearbox respond along with the four-wheel drive system, ESP and exhaust note.
Inside too, one can see the fighter jet inspiration as seen with the edgy cluster, centre buttons and the red ignition button. The seats are finished in Alcantara-finished black leather.
This special edition offering too is powered by a naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 motor that makes an impressive 610PS at 8,250rpm and generates a meaty 560Nm at 6,500rpm. Whipping those horses is a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission which sends power to all four-wheels. The Huracan Avio rides on Pirelli Pzero 245/30 R20 tyres in front and Pirelli Pzero 305/30 R20 in rear. Lamborghini claims that the Huracan Avio can reach a top whack of 324kmph and will sprint from 0-100kmph in 3.4 seconds. It can sprint from 0-200kmph in 9.9 seconds. It can shed speed quickly too as braking duties are taken care by carbon-ceramic disc brakes at the front and rear.
Starts Rs 2.99 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10