Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder launched in India at Rs 4.1 crore
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo Spyder in India, at a starting price of Rs 4.1 crore, ex-showroom. This makes it Rs 40 lakh more expensive than its coupe counterpart, the Huracan Evo. It joins the Huracan lineup in India, which also includes the pre-facelift Spyders.
The folding soft-top can be raised or lowered in 17 seconds, at speeds up to 50kmph. Carrying all the same updates as the Huracan Evo, the Evo Spyder is a couple of tenths off the coupe's sprint times, with a 0-100kmph time of 3.1s and 0-200kmph time of 9.3s. This owing to the 120kg of extra weight (in the roof mechanism and chassis strengthening) it carries around, tipping the scales at 1,522kg (dry). Lamborghini still claim the same 325kmph top speed for the Evo Spyder. The Huracan Evo Spyder, as a drop-top supercar sits in rarefied territory, and will rival the likes of the Ferrari Portofino and Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster.
The Huracan Evo Spyder inherits the updates of its coupe sibling, including new bumpers, integrated rear wing, optimised side air intakes, underbody and repositioned exhaust exits to help increase downforce and aerodynamic efficiency, updates as seen on 2017's track-oriented Huracan Performante. The Huracan Evo Spyder will also get the updated cabin as on the Evo, the highlight being the new 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, with multi-finger gesture control.
It also gets the 5.2-litre V10 (in the same state of tune as the Huracan Performante) making 640PS at 8,000rpm and 600Nm at6,500rpm mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission, with power going to all four wheels. The electronics package, LDVI, as seen on the Evo marks the first time predictive logic has been used on a Lamborghini. The system oversees a network of sensors that monitor the car's roll, pitch and yaw rates to instantaneously adapt damping. The Evo Spyder will also get the all-wheel steer system.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
Starts Rs 3.5 Crore
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055