Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 to be launched in India by mid-2014
Lamborghini which recently showcased its Gallardo replacement, the Huracan at the Geneva Auto Show 2014 will be bringing down the supercar to India by September this year. The Huracan is currently now in India for display purpose to prospective customers.
The Huracan is powered by a 618PS/560Nm 5.2-litre V10 engine. This motor is mated to a variable drive select 7-speed dual clutch transmission which helps the car to attain 100kmph in just 3.2s. The claimed top speed is 325kmph. Lamborghini have added stop-start tech to the Huracan and this helps the supercar to achieve a fuel efficiency of 8kmpl.
2015 Lamborghini Huracan
As is the case with every Lambo, the Huracan is also aggressively styled and features the first in class LED headlamps. The Giano design 20-inch wheels look awesome and so does the swooping roofline. The C-pillar gives one impression of the iconic Miura. Lamborghini is providing customers with an option of a transparent engine cover while the bog standard one is done in carbon fibre. The Lamborghini Huracan will be offered in 17 colours out of which the company says, seven are new.
Inside the cabin, customers have an option of three trims with Nero Ade Black with soft leather and Alacantara as standard. The heated front seats can be adjusted electrically and also come with armrests. A navigation system with Bluetooth support is also standard. Optical park assist for the front and rear is optional though.
Lamborghini claims that globally it has already received over 1000 bookings of the Huracan ever since the car was first showcased. While Indian prices are yet to be disclosed, we expect the supercar to cost around Rs 3.5 crore ex-showroom when it goes on sale mid-2014.
Read more about the Lamborghini Huracan with pictures here
Starts Rs 3.25 Crore
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000