Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 to be launched in India today
In a surprise move, Lamborghini is all set to launch the Huracán LP580-2 in India. We say surprise because the car was unveiled to the global audience only earlier this week at the LA Motor Show in the United States.
Compared to the Huracán sold to us, the LP580-2 is a rear-wheel-driven car. Lamborghini call it a serious sportscar for serious drivers and if the Gallardo LP550-2 was anything to go by, then we might have to agree with them. As the name suggests, the Huracán LP580-2 gets 580PS of max power and 540Nm of max torque which are respectively 30PS and 20Nm lesser than the LP610-4 variant sold in India. The LP580-2 is lighter by about 33kg. 0-100kmph is claimed to be 3.4s (0.2s slower than the LP610-4), while the top speed is set to reach about 318kmph. The car also gets a few styling tweaks, which we will show you in detail in a few hours from now. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch.
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India