Lamborghini Huracan Performante launched in India at Rs 3.97 crore
The fastest production car around the 'Green Hell' is now in India. The Lamborghini Huracan Performante, which was unveiled recently in Geneva, can now be yours for only Rs 3.97 crore, ex-showroom. The Performante sits on the top of the Huracan range in India and is also the most powerful.
Lamborghini has fettled the naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine in the Huracan to make 640PS and 600Nm in the Performante. This is an increase of 40PS and 40Nm over the regular Huracan. Not only this, the Performante is 40kg lighter than the Huracan coupe at 1,382kg. This gives it a power-to-weight ratio of 463PS/tonne. The car, just before the Geneva unveil, set a lap time of 6m 52.01s at the Nürburgring. This is an incredible 5s quicker than the current record holder, the Porsche 918 Spyder.
Helping the Huracan achieve this level of performance is also the use of forged composites for parts that usually would have been carbon fibre. Lambo says that use of carbon fibre wouldn't have allowed them the flexibility to create complex shapes, something which forged composites give the liberty of.
There are other aero bits like the active flaps on the rear ducts and spoilers which help in reducing the drag.
Starts Rs 2.99 Crore
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 export to Australia begins, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso wins thrilling season opener at Qatar
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm flagged off in Noida
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review