Lamborghini Huracan Spyder launched in India at Rs 3.89 Cr
The Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Spyder in India at Rs 3.89 crore (ex-Mumbai). Built as the Gallardo's successor, the Huracan is one of the best selling Lamborghini models globally. With the Huracan Spyder, Lamborghini claims to have made a lifestyle version of its track-obsessed two-seater supercar. It gets a hydraulically operated soft top that can be lowered in as less as 17 seconds at speeds of up to 50 kmph.
It's a Lamborghini, and therefore the mean and angry stance comes as a standard trait. This can be seen with the dual Y-shaped headlights and the large air scoops on the front bumper. With the addition of a soft top, there are seat extensions and a retractable glass pane to guide the airflow into the engine compartment. The interior of the Huracan Spyder continues to be a visual treat as it gets a sharp and edgy layout along with a fighter jet inspired ignition switch. With so much of equipment and aerodynamic styling, the Huracan Spyder might be capable of flying too, only if it had wings.
This raging bull is powered by a naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 motor that spits out an impressive 610PS at 8,250rpm and generates a meaty 560Nm at 6,500rpm. Whipping those horses is a 7-speed dual clutch transmission which sends power to all four-wheels. The Huracan Spyder rides on Pirelli Pzero 245/30 R20 tyres - front and Pirelli Pzero 305/30 R20 - rear. Lamborghini claims that the Huracan Spyder can reach a top whack of 324kmph and will sprint from 0-100kmph in 3.4 seconds.
In addition to the Huracan Spyder launch, the company inaugurated a new Lamborghini dealership in Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
Starts Rs 3.25 Crore
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India