Lamborghini Huracan Spyder RWD launched in India at Rs 3.45 crore
Lamborghini has brought in the final iteration of the Huracan in the form of an RWD Spyder. Priced at Rs 3.45 crore, ex-showroom, the LP580-2 was first unveiled at the 2016 Los Angeles Motor Show. The RWD Spyder adds to the current range of Huracan that comes in Coupe, Spyder AWD and Avio iterations.
The 5.2-litre V10 beast of a motor strapped under the skin of the Huracan RWD makes 580PS at 8,000rpm and generates a torque of 540Nm at 6,500rpm. The Italian supercar manufacturer states that the Huracan RWD can do 0 to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 319kmph. These numbers are a tad slower than its 4-wheel drive sibling. The LP610-2 can reach 100kmph in 3.4 seconds with a top speed of 324kmph, as claimed by Lamborghini. Power is sent to the rear wheels of the LP580-2 with the help of a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
The Lamborghini Huracan Spyder RWD runs on 245/35 R19 front and 305/35 R19 rear Pirelli P Zero tyres, especially designed for this model. Doing the braking duties are the large 365mm/356mm front/rear discs. As mentioned by Lamborghini, the Huracan Spyder RWD can be brought to a standstill from 100kmph in 31.9m.
Needless to say, the electronic drive modes such as Strada, Corsa and Sport are offered on this iteration as well. With the change in mode, one basically alters the engine, steering, transmission responses along with and damper settings. The Strada mode is set by default where the electronics are set for offering a comfortable ride. However, if you are in mood to take those twisties in style, shift the knob to the Corsa mode. But then, if you land up on a track with the Huracan, make sure you are in the Sport mode.
Starts Rs 3.25 Crore
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts