Lamborghini Huracan Spyder RWD launched in India at Rs 3.45 crore
Lamborghini has brought in the final iteration of the Huracan in the form of an RWD Spyder. Priced at Rs 3.45 crore, ex-showroom, the LP580-2 was first unveiled at the 2016 Los Angeles Motor Show. The RWD Spyder adds to the current range of Huracan that comes in Coupe, Spyder AWD and Avio iterations.
The 5.2-litre V10 beast of a motor strapped under the skin of the Huracan RWD makes 580PS at 8,000rpm and generates a torque of 540Nm at 6,500rpm. The Italian supercar manufacturer states that the Huracan RWD can do 0 to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 319kmph. These numbers are a tad slower than its 4-wheel drive sibling. The LP610-2 can reach 100kmph in 3.4 seconds with a top speed of 324kmph, as claimed by Lamborghini. Power is sent to the rear wheels of the LP580-2 with the help of a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
The Lamborghini Huracan Spyder RWD runs on 245/35 R19 front and 305/35 R19 rear Pirelli P Zero tyres, especially designed for this model. Doing the braking duties are the large 365mm/356mm front/rear discs. As mentioned by Lamborghini, the Huracan Spyder RWD can be brought to a standstill from 100kmph in 31.9m.
Needless to say, the electronic drive modes such as Strada, Corsa and Sport are offered on this iteration as well. With the change in mode, one basically alters the engine, steering, transmission responses along with and damper settings. The Strada mode is set by default where the electronics are set for offering a comfortable ride. However, if you are in mood to take those twisties in style, shift the knob to the Corsa mode. But then, if you land up on a track with the Huracan, make sure you are in the Sport mode.
Starts Rs 2.99 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery