Lamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
After the launch of the Huracan Evo Spyder and their showroom in Mumbai, Lamborghini has inaugurated another dealership in New Delhi. Located in north Delhi, at Mathura Road the showroom spreads over 3,775 sq ft. The showroom has a dedicated area for their supercar on display and also features an experience zone that helps customers to physically touch the interior and exterior finishes. Making it easy for them to spec the car to their choice.
The showroom was inaugurated in the presence of Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini Asia Pacific, Matteo Ortenzi, and Head of Lamborghini India, Sharad Agarwal.
Commenting on the momentous occasion, Matteo Ortenzi, Chief Executive Officer, Automobili Lamborghini Asia Pacific said, "The unparalleled design and technology of Lamborghini is highly acclaimed worldwide and the new dealership environment serves as a tangible manifestation of these qualities. As we expand the brand's footprints in India, we are also thrilled to further strengthen our relationship with our esteemed partners, paving the way for an even brighter and more collaborative future in this market."
"We recently delivered the 50th URUS in the India market, marking a new record in the super luxury segment with 50 units delivered in just 12 months. We also brought the Aventador SVJ63, limited to only 63 units in the world, to India. These milestones have enabled us to fuel excitement and enthusiasm amongst our target segment, while reinforcing the strategic importance and potential of India as a strong market to drive the brand's future growth,"
commented Sharad Agarwal, Head of Lamborghini India. "It has been a great year for us and with the launch of the new showroom, we are confident that the brand is well poised to grow from strength to strength in this market," he said.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055