Lamborghini Urus exhaust note revealed before December 4 debut
The Lamborghini Urus is all set to make its debut on December 4, 2017. And with all the teaser videos and promotional material Lamborghini has put out over the past few weeks, all we were really left wanting for was to hear the glorious sound of the twin-turbo V8 powering the Lamborghini Urus. Well, the Italian exotic car maker has not disappointed with the latest teaser of the Lamborghini Urus by revealing the soundtrack, too.
The latest video has Lamborghini chief technical officer Maurizio Reggiani explaining how it was challenged to transfer its supercar DNA to the SUV. The lines of the Urus embrace the full heritage of our super sports cars displaying shapes and design criteria that are typical of a Lamborghini. Another important aspect is of course the sound of the vehicle, which changes significantly between the three different modes Strada, Sport, and Corsa," says Reggiani in this video.
Prototypes of the Urus have been shown in this video as well as past ones but they are heavily-camouflaged. However, the glorious sound of the 4-litre twin-turbo V8 shines out, and we can't wait to see how the 659PS / 850Nm SUV goes about its business, once it debuts next week a special event in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. Until then, here's the Urus soundtrack for your listening pleasure:
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV