Lamborghini Urus exhaust note revealed before December 4 debut
The Lamborghini Urus is all set to make its debut on December 4, 2017. And with all the teaser videos and promotional material Lamborghini has put out over the past few weeks, all we were really left wanting for was to hear the glorious sound of the twin-turbo V8 powering the Lamborghini Urus. Well, the Italian exotic car maker has not disappointed with the latest teaser of the Lamborghini Urus by revealing the soundtrack, too.
The latest video has Lamborghini chief technical officer Maurizio Reggiani explaining how it was challenged to transfer its supercar DNA to the SUV. "The lines of the Urus embrace the full heritage of our super sports cars displaying shapes and design criteria that are typical of a Lamborghini. Another important aspect is of course the sound of the vehicle, which changes significantly between the three different modes Strada, Sport, and Corsa," says Reggiani in this video.
Prototypes of the Urus have been shown in this video as well as past ones but they are heavily-camouflaged. However, the glorious sound of the 4-litre twin-turbo V8 shines out, and we can't wait to see how the 659PS / 850Nm SUV goes about its business, once it debuts next week a special event in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. Until then, here's the Urus soundtrack for your listening pleasure:
Starts Rs 3 Crore
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775