Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition unveiled, commemorates global sales of 3.5 lakh units
Land Rover Discovery Sport is the brand's youngest SUV in its portfolio. What makes it an important offering is the fact that Land Rover has sold over 3.5 lakh units globally since its launch in 2014 with a sale of 1.26 lakh units in 2017, amounting to the best single-model annual sales in Land Rover's 70-year history, states the company. To commemorate this feat, Land Rover has unveiled the Discovery Sport Landmark Edition priced at GBP 40,400 that is approximately Rs 36.25 lakh, excluding the taxes and the import duty.
The Discovery Sport Landmark edition will be available in three colours narvik black, corris grey and yulong white, along with a contrasting roof in carpathian grey finish roof. The special edition SUV also features a sporty and dynamic front bumper, with graphite atlas exterior accents and 19-inch 521 Mantis wheels in gloss dark grey. The interior features ebony grained leather seats and an ebony headliner and dark grey aluminium surround around the centre stack.
Powering the Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark edition is an option between the 2.0-litre EU6 Ingenium engines, the Td4 180PS diesel or Si4 240PS petrol. All the powertrains offered on the Discovery Sport SUV are now equipped with particulate filters, mentioned Land Rover.
The base price of the standard Land Rover Discovery Sport in the UK starts at GBP30,145 (~Rs 27 lakh, excluding tax and duties). In India, the Land Rover Discovery Sport is priced at Rs 43.80 lakh for the 2.0-litre diesel Pure model and goes all the way up to 53.69 lakh for the HSE trim.
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India