Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition unveiled, commemorates global sales of 3.5 lakh units
Land Rover Discovery Sport is the brand's youngest SUV in its portfolio. What makes it an important offering is the fact that Land Rover has sold over 3.5 lakh units globally since its launch in 2014 with a sale of 1.26 lakh units in 2017, amounting to the best single-model annual sales in Land Rover's 70-year history, states the company. To commemorate this feat, Land Rover has unveiled the Discovery Sport Landmark Edition priced at GBP 40,400 that is approximately Rs 36.25 lakh, excluding the taxes and the import duty.
The Discovery Sport Landmark edition will be available in three colours narvik black, corris grey and yulong white, along with a contrasting roof in carpathian grey finish roof. The special edition SUV also features a sporty and dynamic front bumper, with graphite atlas exterior accents and 19-inch 521 Mantis wheels in gloss dark grey. The interior features ebony grained leather seats and an ebony headliner and dark grey aluminium surround around the centre stack.
Powering the Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark edition is an option between the 2.0-litre EU6 Ingenium engines, the Td4 180PS diesel or Si4 240PS petrol. All the powertrains offered on the Discovery Sport SUV are now equipped with particulate filters, mentioned Land Rover.
The base price of the standard Land Rover Discovery Sport in the UK starts at GBP30,145 (~Rs 27 lakh, excluding tax and duties). In India, the Land Rover Discovery Sport is priced at Rs 43.80 lakh for the 2.0-litre diesel Pure model and goes all the way up to 53.69 lakh for the HSE trim.
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show