Land Rover Discovery XXV special edition unveiled
The legendary Land Rover Discovery turned 25 this year. Introduced in 1989, it revolutionized the 4x4 category of passenger vehicles. It has cemented its position as the most formidable SUV in the world. Each new generation impressing us with not only their unparalleled off-roading capability, but also versatility, design, spaciousness and user-friendly interiors.
Land Rover is celebrating this feat by introducing the Discovery XXV special edition. This model is based on the Discovery HSE luxury specification, and offers distinctive visual style, premium interior combined with its consummate capabilities.
The limited edition model is available in Causeway Grey colour, it features Narvik Black grille surrounds and mirror caps, and Dark Atlas features on the grille and fender vents. Silver full-length roof rails, body-coloured handles and a stainless steel bumper accessory tread plate complement the exterior. Also featuring distinctive XXV badging on the front door and tailgate, the special edition is fitted with newly designed 20-inch five-split-spoke forged alloy wheels in a light polished-silver finish.
The limited edition model is available in Causeway Grey colour, it features Narvik Black grille surrounds and mirror caps
The XXV also features a unique interior colour way in Cirrus. Additional luxurious highlights include twist pile carpet mats and a leather-wrapped wooden steering wheel.
Over one million Discovery models have rolled out of the factory for worldwide customers since its introduction in 1989.
Silver full-length roof rails, body-coloured handles and a stainless steel bumper accessory tread plate complement the exterior
Phil Popham, group marketing director at Jaguar Land Rover said "Since its inception the Land Rover Discovery has been pivotal to the success of the brand and has now become an iconic design in its own right. Discovery has led the way in terms of innovation, featuring technologies such as Terrain Response, which made off-roading much more accessible. The Discovery XXV Special Edition is the ultimate in sophisticated versatility and a fitting tribute to the legendary status of this iconic Land Rover."
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review