Land Rover India announces the Above and Beyond Tour 2018-19
Land Rover India has announced the commencement of its Above and Beyond Tour, formerly known as the Land Rover Experience. The tour is set to begin on April 13, 2018 in Chandigarh and will take place in 12 cities across details. Details about the date, time and venue for the rest of the cities will be revealed later.
The Above and Beyond Tour will give Land Rover owners as well as prospective customers to experience the company's SUVs in a curated environment, where expert drivers will teach them the basics of driving off-road. Usually, there is a set course that the customers drive the SUVs over, with instructors in tow to guide them. The tour intends to give customers a chance to understand and appreciate the capabilities of Land Rover SUVs , mainly the Discovery Sport and the Evoque, that serve as the test SUVs.
Speaking about the launch of the Above & Beyond tour, Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
"In the 70th year of the iconic Land Rover, we are happy to offer The Above and Beyond Tour in India. This is an extremely popular activity with our customers. Not only do they get to experience all that a Land Rover can do, but they also get to enjoy some thrilling and unforgettable moments in the world's most capable vehicles."
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know