Land Rover India announces the Above and Beyond Tour 2018-19
Land Rover India has announced the commencement of its Above and Beyond Tour, formerly known as the Land Rover Experience. The tour is set to begin on April 13, 2018 in Chandigarh and will take place in 12 cities across details. Details about the date, time and venue for the rest of the cities will be revealed later.
The Above and Beyond Tour will give Land Rover owners as well as prospective customers to experience the company's SUVs in a curated environment, where expert drivers will teach them the basics of driving off-road. Usually, there is a set course that the customers drive the SUVs over, with instructors in tow to guide them. The tour intends to give customers a chance to understand and appreciate the capabilities of Land Rover SUVs , mainly the Discovery Sport and the Evoque, that serve as the test SUVs.
Speaking about the launch of the Above & Beyond tour, Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
"In the 70th year of the iconic Land Rover, we are happy to offer The Above and Beyond Tour in India. This is an extremely popular activity with our customers. Not only do they get to experience all that a Land Rover can do, but they also get to enjoy some thrilling and unforgettable moments in the world's most capable vehicles."
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior