Land Rover India announces the Above and Beyond Tour 2018-19
Land Rover India has announced the commencement of its Above and Beyond Tour, formerly known as the Land Rover Experience. The tour is set to begin on April 13, 2018 in Chandigarh and will take place in 12 cities across details. Details about the date, time and venue for the rest of the cities will be revealed later.
The Above and Beyond Tour will give Land Rover owners as well as prospective customers to experience the company's SUVs in a curated environment, where expert drivers will teach them the basics of driving off-road. Usually, there is a set course that the customers drive the SUVs over, with instructors in tow to guide them. The tour intends to give customers a chance to understand and appreciate the capabilities of Land Rover SUVs , mainly the Discovery Sport and the Evoque, that serve as the test SUVs.
Speaking about the launch of the Above & Beyond tour, Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
"In the 70th year of the iconic Land Rover, we are happy to offer The Above and Beyond Tour in India. This is an extremely popular activity with our customers. Not only do they get to experience all that a Land Rover can do, but they also get to enjoy some thrilling and unforgettable moments in the world's most capable vehicles."
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range