Land Rover launches the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India
Land Rover has launched the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India, a highly customisable variant of the company's flagship SUV. Built by Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Bespoke division, hence the name, this Range Rover Autobiography is available in India in limited numbers. Only five units are available and bookings are open at all the 26 dealerships in the country.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available in two new colours- Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake and Bespoke Satin Petrol Blue. The body coloured mirror caps and exterior accents are also part of the accessory list. Customers can also choose between 21-inch and 22-inch alloy wheels.
The interior can be swathed in a wide range of colours. The centre console is finished in a bespoke Kalahari veneer. There's bespoke detailing and badging all around the cabin as well. The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke also gets executive seats for the rear passenger with a cooler box to keep the drinks chilled.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar land Rover India Limited said the exquisite individualization options gives discerning customers a unique automotive experience.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available with a choice of two engines, the 4.4- litre SDV8 diesel and the 5-litre , V8, supercharged petrol.
Customers can choose to order directly through the retailer or via an appointment at the Bespoke commissioning facility in Warwickshire, UK.
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review