Land Rover launches the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India
Land Rover has launched the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India, a highly customisable variant of the company's flagship SUV. Built by Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Bespoke division, hence the name, this Range Rover Autobiography is available in India in limited numbers. Only five units are available and bookings are open at all the 26 dealerships in the country.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available in two new colours- Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake and Bespoke Satin Petrol Blue. The body coloured mirror caps and exterior accents are also part of the accessory list. Customers can also choose between 21-inch and 22-inch alloy wheels.
The interior can be swathed in a wide range of colours. The centre console is finished in a bespoke Kalahari veneer. There's bespoke detailing and badging all around the cabin as well. The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke also gets executive seats for the rear passenger with a cooler box to keep the drinks chilled.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar land Rover India Limited said the exquisite individualization options gives discerning customers a unique automotive experience.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available with a choice of two engines, the 4.4- litre SDV8 diesel and the 5-litre , V8, supercharged petrol.
Customers can choose to order directly through the retailer or via an appointment at the Bespoke commissioning facility in Warwickshire, UK.
Starts Rs 1.66 Crore
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India