Land Rover launches the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India
Land Rover has launched the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India, a highly customisable variant of the company's flagship SUV. Built by Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Bespoke division, hence the name, this Range Rover Autobiography is available in India in limited numbers. Only five units are available and bookings are open at all the 26 dealerships in the country.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available in two new colours- Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake and Bespoke Satin Petrol Blue. The body coloured mirror caps and exterior accents are also part of the accessory list. Customers can also choose between 21-inch and 22-inch alloy wheels.
The interior can be swathed in a wide range of colours. The centre console is finished in a bespoke Kalahari veneer. There's bespoke detailing and badging all around the cabin as well. The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke also gets executive seats for the rear passenger with a cooler box to keep the drinks chilled.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar land Rover India Limited said the exquisite individualization options gives discerning customers a unique automotive experience.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available with a choice of two engines, the 4.4- litre SDV8 diesel and the 5-litre , V8, supercharged petrol.
Customers can choose to order directly through the retailer or via an appointment at the Bespoke commissioning facility in Warwickshire, UK.
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh