Land Rover launches the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India
Land Rover has launched the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in India, a highly customisable variant of the company's flagship SUV. Built by Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Bespoke division, hence the name, this Range Rover Autobiography is available in India in limited numbers. Only five units are available and bookings are open at all the 26 dealerships in the country.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available in two new colours- Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake and Bespoke Satin Petrol Blue. The body coloured mirror caps and exterior accents are also part of the accessory list. Customers can also choose between 21-inch and 22-inch alloy wheels.
The interior can be swathed in a wide range of colours. The centre console is finished in a bespoke Kalahari veneer. There's bespoke detailing and badging all around the cabin as well. The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke also gets executive seats for the rear passenger with a cooler box to keep the drinks chilled.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar land Rover India Limited said the exquisite individualization options gives discerning customers a unique automotive experience.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available with a choice of two engines, the 4.4- litre SDV8 diesel and the 5-litre , V8, supercharged petrol.
Customers can choose to order directly through the retailer or via an appointment at the Bespoke commissioning facility in Warwickshire, UK.
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019