Land Rover readies a new hard core Range Rover Sport
Remember the JLR Special Operations division? It seems that it is already in action. Land Rover has released a teaser video of the RR Sport's 'Nurburgring honed' edition. The good thing is that you wont have to wait for long, as the SUV is coming to the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014.
The car passes so quickly in the teaser that it would have been hard to see it even without the camouflage. However, it's not the looks that are most important with this version; it has to be the engine. The Nurburgring roots mean that the SUV will be a great handler for sure. Can it compete with the Porsche Cayenne? That's a tough beat.
Land Rover had recently launced the Stealth Pack for the RR Sport. Currently the Range Rover Sport comes with two diesels and one petrol engine. The petrol already makes 510PS in the regular Sport. Is it the 550PS version of the same engine from the XKR-S? Only time shall tell.
Starts Rs 86.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut