Land Rover readies a new hard core Range Rover Sport
Remember the JLR Special Operations division? It seems that it is already in action. Land Rover has released a teaser video of the RR Sport's 'Nurburgring honed' edition. The good thing is that you wont have to wait for long, as the SUV is coming to the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014.
The car passes so quickly in the teaser that it would have been hard to see it even without the camouflage. However, it's not the looks that are most important with this version; it has to be the engine. The Nurburgring roots mean that the SUV will be a great handler for sure. Can it compete with the Porsche Cayenne? That's a tough beat.
Land Rover had recently launced the Stealth Pack for the RR Sport. Currently the Range Rover Sport comes with two diesels and one petrol engine. The petrol already makes 510PS in the regular Sport. Is it the 550PS version of the same engine from the XKR-S? Only time shall tell.
Starts Rs 86.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350