Land Rover SUVs get major price revisions in India
Jaguar Land Rover has announced a massive price cut for its SUV models in India. This includes almost Rs 4 lakh off on the Land Rover Discovery Sport and Rs 3 lakh off on the Evoque. Both these models recently went from being CBU to CKD and this explains the price revision. However, JLR isn't just happy lopping off the price of these entry and mid-level SUVs. It has also announced a price cut for the CBUs, namely the Range Rover Sport around Rs 32 lakh while the top-spec Vogue gets an eye popping Rs 50 lakh discount. The reason is said to be the drop in value of the English pound because of Brexit. There is no price revision to the recently launched F-Pace though. In the coming months, the Velar is also expected to make its way to the Indian market.
With these price cuts, JLR hopes to position itself better in the country. With the increasing number of luxury vehicle entering the Indian market, JLR has been facing a stiff competition especially because of the not so impressive number of sales and service outlets compared to its German competition like Mercedes-Benz and Audi.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.47 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India