Land Rover teases the upcoming Range Rover Sport
The Range Rover Sport has long been a subject of conversation days after the new Range Rover was unveiled. The company has now teased an image of the Sport, which it will unveil a day before the New York Auto Show via a drive through at Manhattan. Audiences world over will be able to watch this unveiling and the drive via the Sport's microsite.
Land Rover says that the Sport will be the company's most agile SUV till date. We expect the newest Rangie to have design cues from both the Evoque and Range Rover.
Starts Rs 86.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India