Land Rover to recall 2013 and 2014 Range Rovers over airbag issues
Land Rover will be recalling over 4,000 units of the 2013 and 2014 models of its flagship SUV, the Range Rover, over air bag issues. The concern is over the vehicles using a connector for the seat-mounted airbags. Land Rover feels that these connectors may err... get disconnected, which in turn means that the airbags wont deploy in the event of a crash. This issue though is limited only to the driver and front passenger side airbags.
Customers in North America will be notified by Land Rover on the recall. The recall will start from Janaury 17 and dealers will modify the connector so that it doesn't become disconnected. This exercise will be done free of cost. We have contacted JLR India and they have clarified that the recall will only affect North American customers.
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- NewsFilm Star Vanity Vans Useful For Mumbai Police
- NewsSupreme Court disallows registration of BSIV cars sold after March 31
- NewsHyundai previews the ultra-aggressive 2021 Elantra N Line we all knew was coming
- NewsVolkswagen MEB based all-electric Cupra el-Born unveiled, launch in 2021
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block