Land Rover to recall 2013 and 2014 Range Rovers over airbag issues
Land Rover will be recalling over 4,000 units of the 2013 and 2014 models of its flagship SUV, the Range Rover, over air bag issues. The concern is over the vehicles using a connector for the seat-mounted airbags. Land Rover feels that these connectors may err... get disconnected, which in turn means that the airbags wont deploy in the event of a crash. This issue though is limited only to the driver and front passenger side airbags.
Customers in North America will be notified by Land Rover on the recall. The recall will start from Janaury 17 and dealers will modify the connector so that it doesn't become disconnected. This exercise will be done free of cost. We have contacted JLR India and they have clarified that the recall will only affect North American customers.
Starts Rs 1.66 Crore
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production