Largest ever CEAT tyre shoppe inaugurated in Pune
CEAT Tyres has expanded its presence in the country with the inauguration of a new tyre shoppe in Pune, Maharashtra. What makes it an important outlet for the brand is that it is the largest CEAT tyre shoppe in the country. The company mentions, the 4th CEAT Shoppe in Pune city is an exclusive brand outlet that will provide one-stop solution for car and two wheeler customers, offering end to end tyre-related services. This CEAT Shoppe is also equipped with an advanced automatic 3-D wheel alignment, wheel balancing, automatic tyre changer and nitrogen inflator.
Located in Hadapsar area, Darshan Tyre, CEAT Shoppe stretches over an area of 3,000 square feet comprising of approximately 1000 square feet of showroom for sales of tyres and spares along with 2,000 square feet for vehicle servicing.
"It gives us great pleasure to partner with Darshan Tyre to introduce the largest CEAT Shoppe for our customers in Pune city. CEAT has always aimed at providing world-class services to its customers with a well-trained and friendly staff. We are confident, we will be able to meet the expectations of our customers through the introduction of the best in class service offerings in the industry. The CEAT Shoppe has been equipped to follow the rules of the 'new normal' of customer safety and convenience and we are thrilled to extend our services to our customers with utmost safety." commented, Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd.
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350