Launched 2012 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 in India
Royal Enfield has launched the much-awaited Thunderbird 500 in India at a price of Rs 1.82 lakh on-road Mumbai. Shown earlier at the 2012 Auto Expo, the Thunderbird 500 has a 500cc UCE engine producing 27.1PS and 41.3Nm of power and torque figures respectively. The Thunderbird 500 has a 20-litre fuel tank which the company claims will last for a good 500kms before needing a refuel.
A new projector headlamp unit, new meters, forks, seats and others are the major changes in the Thunderbird 500. There are three black colours on offer - matte black, black and blue-black. Royal Enfield has also updated the design of the Thunderbird 350. However, the 350cc mill makes do with a carburettor. The company claims a 600km range from the 20-litre fuel tank. It is priced at Rs 1.43 lakh on-road in Mumbai.
Here is the first ride of the Thunderbird 500
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 launched in India at Rs 18 lakh
- NewsFord India to run Midnight Surprise sales campaign from December 6-8, 2019
- NewsImage Gallery: Tata Altroz
- FeaturesMaster Class: Learning Off-road tricks with CS Santosh at Big Rock Dirt Park
- NewsHusqvarna Norden 901 ADV concept confirmed for production, will rival Triumph Tiger 900 and BMW 850 GSA