Launched 2013 Freelander 2 in India at Rs 38.67 lakh
Land Rover has launched the locally-built 2013 Freelander 2 in India. Built at its facility in Pune, the Freelander 2 is priced at Rs 38.67 lakh for the 150PS variant and Rs 43.92 for the 190PS, ex-Mumbai. A facelift, the 2013 Freelander 2 has an updated grille with new head and tail lamps, leaning towards the updates seen first on the new Range Rover. Inside, there are lots of elements which point to the Evoque, giving the Freelander 2 a more premium feel.
Powering the Freelander 2 is a 150PS/190PS 420Nm 2.2-litre TD4 engine. It is mated to a 6-speed automatic Aisin transmission and full-time 4-wheel drive.
Here is our first drive of the new Freelander 2
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut