Launched: 2013 Honda Dream Neo at Rs 43,150
The Honda Eco Technology or HET as they call it now finds its way in the Dream Yuga and in the form of a new variant, the Neo. The Dream Neo is priced at Rs 43,150 ex-Delhi (about Rs 3000 cheaper than the Dream Yuga) and is available in three variants. The company boasts that they took the Dream Yuga's engine, improved the combustion chamber and piston and added intelligent ignition control to give it a fuel efficiency figure of 74kmpl. Power and torque figures from the 110cc engine stand at 8.36PS and 8.63Nm respectively.
The Dream Neo looks like a twin of the Yuga and in the top variant, comes with 6-spoke alloys, tubeless tyres and electric start. Honda is offering the Dream Neo with a maintenance-free battery as standard. It will be available in a choice of six colours. With this launch, Honda is aiming straight for the Splendor's crown.
|Model||Variants||Price in Rupees (ex-Delhi)|
|Honda Dream Neo||Kick / Drum / Spoke with tuff-up tube||43,150|
|Honda Dream Neo||Kick / Drum / Alloy with tubeless tyre||44,150|
|Honda Dream Neo||Self / Drum / Alloy with tubeless tyre||47,240|
|Hero Splendor +||Spoke wheels||43,250|
|Hero Splendor +||Cast wheels||44,250|
Starts Rs 42,391
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900