Launched 2013 Mini Paceman
Mini has unveiled the production version of its Paceman. The 3-door car is based on the Countryman's platform and measures 4,109mm in length. Typical Mini cues have gone into its styling as is evident from the upright front grille and chrome surround. Creating a 'floating roof' impression are the blacked out pillars . Rounding off things at the rear is an integrated spoiler and horizontal lights, a first for a Mini. Another first is the name plate at the back for a Mini, identifying it as a Paceman.
While the Paceman is a strict 4-seater, the company claims it is not low on space. Two individual chairs at the rear along with integrated arm rests are said to resemble a lounge. The boot space is pegged at 330 litres, which expands to 1080 litres with the rear seats folded down. Other changes from the regular Mini models include power windows switches which have been moved to the door trim panel and redesigned air vents.
The Paceman is offered with the choice of four 4-cylinder powertrains â" two diesels and two petrols. A 220PS John Cooper Works Paceman is also available for order. Along with the sports suspension, Mini's ALL4 system is available on the Cooper D, SD and Cooper S Paceman. Prices for the Mini Paceman range starts from Rs 15.56 lakh on-road in UK.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh