Launched 2013 Nissan 370Z
Nissan North America has announced the pricing of its 2013 370Z coupe, roadster and Nismo. The base 370Z coupe retails at Rs 18.57 lakh, while the base roadster and Nismo cost Rs 23.25 lakh and Rs 24.12 lakh, excluding duties.
The changes in the 2013 model include a refreshed front fascia with vertical daytime running lights, two new colours (Midnight Blue and Magma Red) and 18-inch wheel design for the coupe. The 370Z coupe and touring models get a 336PS 3.7-litre V6 engine with a choice of 6-speed manual or 7-speed auto transmissions. The roadster also shares its powertrain and suspension with the coupe. The Nismo receives an updated 355PS version of the 3.7-litre engine mated to a six speed manual transmission. It also gets a 4-wheel independent suspension which is Nismo tuned with special springs and stabilizer bars. A Nismo strut tower brace for enhanced rigidity, sport brakes and Viscous Limited Slip Differential are part of the standard fare.
The 2013 370Z is available for sale at all Nissan dealers in North America.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far